A Year of Bringing Nature Inside 1/52

A Year of Bringing Nature Inside 1/52 - Copyright a Little Sew and Sow

I have embarked on a yearlong personal project and am very excited to share the first post of the year.  Throughout 2018 I am going to be making a new arrangement each week from natural materials that have been homegrown, gathered or foraged. 

I have been unwell with a chest infection for the past fortnight so decided to stay close to home and look at what was growing in the garden.  I picked a selection of herbs (rosemary, fennel, thyme, bay and sage) and arranged them in some vintage medicine bottles (quite fitting for my current state of health).  I picked these bottles up at a flea market in 2013 and used them to hold small flowers at our wedding. 

I hope you will enjoy seeing my arrangements each week and please do feel free to join in if you can.  I will also be sharing these over on Instagram using the hashtag #ayearofbringingnatureinside

Comments