Merry Christmas and a new project

Embroidery Hoop Christmas Wreath - Copyright A Little Sew and Sow

Wow, this is my 50th post! That has really crept up on me but I have loved writing and sharing this blog since May 2017. I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has shared my little blog with me and wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous and creative 2018. 

I thought this would be a great time to share a new project that I am committing to throughout 2018.  I love flowers and natural materials but am conscious of not buying too many.  Not only am I trying to be frugal but also because many commercial flowers have often travelled for many miles and been sprayed with numerous pesticides.  I have therefore decided that I will decorate my house with a new arrangement every week during 2018 that is made by me.  I will focus on using gathered, grown and foraged materials and share all of my pictures on this blog and on Instagram.  I will be using the hashtag #ayearofbringingnatureinside and if you don’t already follow me on Instagram you can find me @alittlesewandsow

I would love for you to join in with me on this journey and share your own take on bringing nature inside.  You don’t need to do it every week, just when you can, but please do share your images with me. 


Comments