#GreatBritishQuilter Instagram Challenge September 2017


#GreatBritishQuilter
 I am a fairly new to Instagram but I am totally hooked.  My photography definitely needs some developing but I love sharing my creative pursuits and connecting with others with similar interests.  I have recently stumbled across two British sewists, @sarahashfordstudio and @sydneyrosedesigns.  I was delighted when I spotted they were planning a challenge throughout September as I have never participated in something like this before.  So, from today I will be posting daily as part of their #GreatBritishQuilter challenge.  They have come up with 30 different challenges and I can’t wait to get started.  If you are an Instagram user why not hop over to see what everyone is doing and let’s celebrate British quilters.  You can find me on Instagram @alittlesewandsow

Comments