Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day September 2017


I have really enjoyed participating in Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day for the last couple of months.  It is a link up party hosted by Carol over at May Dreams Gardens.  I fear that this might be my last month participating for 2017 as my summer flowers are certainly starting to fade and I don't yet have plants that flower all year (we have been in this house for less than 2 years and my garden is fairly immature).  So here goes with what is still looking good:



One flower I would like to point out is the below hydrangea.  This started out as white last year when it was first planted.  It was still white when I featured it in July, it then had pink tips in August and now is fully pink as seen below. 


Thanks again to Carol for hosting this little get together.  I look forward to continuing to see what others are posting over the coming months from around the world, even if I am not posting for a while.

Comments

  1. How very interesting that the Hydrangea blooms change color.
    Treat yourself to a potted plant, a cyclamen or a Christmas Cactus, and you will have blooms in the Winter. Plants to do have to be outdoors to join in Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who said your flowers have to look good to share? I posted my miserable garden that was hit first by Hurricane Harvey then again by Irma. Continue to look for blooms so people like me can enjoy them! I do sound selfish. Who knows what you might find if you look hard enough.
    Thanks for sharing on GBBD.
    Jeannie @ GetMeToTheCountry.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment