Patchwork and Quilting Workshops


Quilted Cushion Cover Workshop at Millie Moon

I am so excited to be joining the team of workshop tutors at Millie Moon in Frome.  As previously mentioned I am teaching my Patchwork Drawstring Bag pattern on Saturday 22 July 2017.  For further details click here

I have also been working on another workshop and am pleased to be offering participants the chance to make a quilted cushion cover with me on Saturday 26 August 2017.  I am really pleased with this pattern and it looks great in a variety of different colours and fabrics so you can really make it to your taste.  Workshop participants will learn to cut and piece the fabric, quilt using wadding and then assemble into a finished envelope cushion.  The workshop costs £45 and will run from 10.30am to 3pm.  Sewists joining me on the day will need to supply their own fabrics, which provides a fantastic opportunity for you to personalise your cushion.  To book, clickhere or call 01373 464437

I am currently working on some other workshops and patterns but would love to know what type of small patchwork and quilting projects you would like to see.  Please leave me a comment or email me alittlesewandsow@gmail.com with suggestions!    

Comments