Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day - July 2017


In June I participated in the Garden Bloggers’ Bloom Day hosted by Carol over at May Dreams Gardens and I can’t believe that a month has whizzed by and it is now time for the July link up.  It is a little overcast and drizzly here in the South West of the UK today but hopefully I have managed to catch a few of the flowers currently in bloom. 

A Lily I bought in Aldi last year that has come back really well
Calendula
Verbena Bonariensis
Nigella just coming into bloom
Hydrangea - makes me think of butterflies
Hydrangea
Uchiki Kuri Pumpkin
Runner Bean complete with Bee!
Thanks to Carol for hosting!

Comments

  1. The Hydrangea petals do look like butterflies!
    Happy Garden Bloggers' Bloom Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy plants at Aldi too! I just slip them in the basket as I walk by. It is impossible to resist.
    Happy Bloom Day!
    Jeannie @ GetMeToTheCountry.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment