Vintage Singer Sewing Machine


Vintage Singer Sewing Machine
Sorry it's been a bit quiet here this week.  We had a few days away followed by a crazy few days back at work and home catching up.  In contrast to my recent post introducing Bertha I thought I would give you a little peek at the latest sewing machine addition to my house.  My Nan has recently gifted my her Singer Sewing Machine (dated 1911) which now has pride of place in my newly decorated living room.  To be honest I am not sure if I am brave enough to use this machine but I completely love how it looks and am so pleased I could give it a loving home as it has been sat in storage for many years.  It came with its original wooden cover but the key has been lost over time and I had to open it with a screwdriver. 

I have wanted a vintage machine for ages and I am so pleased to now be able to appreciate it every day.  Thanks Nan!

Comments